Due to continued growth at The Exact Group, we are now inviting applications for CNC Machinists.
The Exact Group operates from a 72,000 sq. ft modern facility on the outskirts of Newry, County Down. Operating in two distinct areas, Composites and CNC, the company offers a range of high-quality services, primarily providing a Rapid Response (Speed Shop) service to a range of industries.
We have numerous positions available for those with experience in CNC Milling at various levels.
- Review Setup Instruction pack, Set Tooling and Machines as per instruction
- Prove out Initial Setups
- Operate CNC Milling Machine and ensure they are kept working to production schedules provided.
- Components are machined to drawings provided and to correct tolerances.
- Real time setup and run times recorded via Job Sheets
- Ability to carry out 1st and sample batch Quality Checks.
- Adhere to housekeeping and Health and Safety standards
- 2-3 years’ experience in the operation of either or both:
- CNC 3 axis mills.
- CNC 5 axis mills.
- Knowledge of machining processes.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work to meet deadlines.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good attitude.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment.
- This role offers an excellent salary to the right candidate dependent on experience.
- Offers opportunities for progression within the group.
- Excellent conditions.
- Good team environment.