The Exact Group is a market leader in precision engineering and composite finishing across a number of sectors.
Based in Newry, we have a wealth of precision engineering experience, couple with cutting edge equipment and technologies. The company is known widely for quality, performance and delivery.
Due to continued growth, the company is recruiting experienced and ambitious individuals to join our team, manufacturing high end parts for the aerospace industry. Please note previous applicants need not reapply.
- Operate 3&5 axis machines, ensure they are operating in line with production schedules provided, and are working to maximum capacity on a daily basis.
- Component parts are clamped/set up on machine correctly to avoid machining issues.
- Components are machined to drawings provided and to correct tolerances.
- Real time setup and run times for component parts going through the machines are captured and provided for production co-ordination and investigating efficiencies.
- Carry out daily quality checks as required.
- Adhere to housekeeping, H&S and AS 9100, ISO 9001 and ISO 13485 standards.
- 2-3 years’ experience in the operation of 3&5 axis CNC milling centres.
- Knowledge of efficient machining processes and tooling is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision.
- Good attitude.
- Conscientious and responsible.
- Comfortable working in a team-based environment.
- You may be required to work overtime and/or on a shift basis if required.
To apply for this role, upload your CV to NIJobs here.